Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Moving Day!

Have you heard?! The Dolly Marlowe Diaries is moving to a new home. Keep up on the latest vintage gossip at thedollymarlowediaries.wordpress.com

Photo by Mike Basso

Hello Darlings!

Ah the new year! New Year's Eve and subsequently New Year's Day are two of my favorite holidays. I love the feeling of starting fresh, erasing mistakes, or better yet, building on improvements I've made throughout the previous year. 2014 will be no different. Last year I vowed to be more organized, to get more accomplished, and to spend more time enjoying life and my family. I think i've done a fine job of it so far, but my little diary still needs help, and so I'm announcing my move to word-press! 
Not an earth shattering revelation, mind you, but if you aren't reading my diary via one of those feed gadgets,  then chances are, you'll miss all the new exciting bits I'll be adding. And we can't have that now can we?! 
Anyhow, this will be my last post here on blogger. My new home is still under construction, but I shall soldier on! Please stop by and add it to your reading list. You can also subscribe so my posts show right up in your in-box. You can also find me on Instagram and Twitter (@dollymarlowe).  I look forward to sharing all kinds of wonderful things with you in my "new" home. You'll find me at thedollymarlowediaries.wordpress.com

I hope to hear from you soon!



XOXO

Dolly Marlowe

No comments: